I'm still in love with our collection of Aerobeds (available from Argos, John Lewis, amazon, and lots more places), a love that has been reaffirmed after spending another successful weekend at a friend's house with our aerobeds in tow. We have three now; the toddler version with slightly raised sides so the little one doesn't roll out, a standard single and a raised double. All have been used countless times and still function reliably and are just as good as they have been since day one. All three we have are quick (self-inflating in less than a minute for the singles up to about 3 mins for the double), easy (just plug it in, and for the double push a button, and that's it!) and comfortable.. what more do you want from an airbed?!
I've tried many different standard airbeds in the past which either deflate in the night, make noises every time you move on them, or are just not firm enough to sleep on comfortably. These are now the only type I would ever buy!
- Decorated candle gifts
- Gift of the month: A gin-lover's heaven
- Easy Children in Need outfit for school
- Excellent value remote control helicopter
- How to cheat at the class Cake Bake!
- Aerobed: The best ever High Street airbed
- Thoughtful gifts for teachers
- Save money on train journeys: Split your ticket!
- Best mascara ever!
- Unique gift of the month: July