Here's a really easy way to send the children to school fully kitted out for Children in Need day; Iron on transfers! They come in a variety of sizes and designs and are really easy to iron onto any cotton t-shirt that you don't mind up-cycling! I ordered mine from Ebay where a percentage of the proceeds went directly to the charity. This felt stress-free, and it's reusable for next year too..
- Decorated candle gifts
- Gift of the month: A gin-lover's heaven
- Easy Children in Need outfit for school
- Excellent value remote control helicopter
- How to cheat at the class Cake Bake!
- Aerobed: The best ever High Street airbed
- Thoughtful gifts for teachers
- Save money on train journeys: Split your ticket!
- Best mascara ever!
- Unique gift of the month: July