So for a few years, I've been using doodle.com/ for scheduling events. It's essentially an easy way to find a date and time that work best for a group of people. I thought everyone had heard about it by now, but when I went to a meeting tonight at the school, and they were wanting to arrange group drinks for everyone at a time that suited the most people, I was able to score brownie points with my "Doodle it" suggestion.
To use the Doodle Scheduling App:
- Go to the website
- name your event
- enter your suggested days and times in the poll
- send the poll to your recipients
- the recipients each enter their availability on the dates/times you've suggested
- Doodle tots up which is the most popular date/time amongst the group
It's really simple and makes organising a date transparent and clear for the whole group rather than backwards and forwards with emails/texts where you quickly lose the overview.
Doodle.com is thoroughly recommended
- Decorated candle gifts
- Gift of the month: A gin-lover's heaven
- Easy Children in Need outfit for school
- Excellent value remote control helicopter
- How to cheat at the class Cake Bake!
- Aerobed: The best ever High Street airbed
- Thoughtful gifts for teachers
- Save money on train journeys: Split your ticket!
- Best mascara ever!
- Unique gift of the month: July